What?? a weeks worth?

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mandcar3/public_html/wp-content/themes/Sally_Store1/includes/modules.php on line 287

7 comments on What?? a weeks worth?

1. applesonastick
    June 11, 2007 at 2:33 pm (10 years ago)

I’m so glad Jess brought you with- it was really fun to meet you!

That picture- about your age. Ok, not a fair photo. I think you should use this one. Better lighting and a better view of your face…and probably more recent. I won’t vote because I already know- but I am interested in what the rest of your readers say!

2. Shannon
    June 11, 2007 at 3:14 pm (10 years ago)

your age is easy…. you are one year older than me but you have always looked 16. I love reading your stories. It was so good to catch up on Saturday and I also checked yours adds, so hopefully you will get a big fat check in the mail……..

3. Brooke
    June 11, 2007 at 3:27 pm (10 years ago)

I know, I know how old you are!! But I won’t tell. :)

Wow, sounds like a fun weekend for ya! Nice to get some alone time, right?? That’s funny about the whole cell phone thing. And here you thought all was well back at home…for 4 hours! Ha ha…..I blogged today too, so cross that off my huge list of things to do…..

4. Manda
    June 11, 2007 at 3:53 pm (10 years ago)

applesonastick. ok. That photo is recent but maybe not that great of a shot. nevertheless, the only head shot I could find right away. Hummm. I wonder if anyone reads that doesn’t know my age. I’ll take a poll at the grocery store.
    shannon- thanks for the clicks.

5. janjanmom
    June 12, 2007 at 12:15 am (10 years ago)

I am going to guess 24. However, I am breaking my age-guessing rule. Apples-on-a-stick was right to add her pic with yours. I think her pic is probably more the way you really look.

I will feel terrible if I am wrong…

6. Loralee
    June 12, 2007 at 12:51 am (10 years ago)

I about fell over when I found out (But since you were, uh, there n’ stuff that isn’t so shocking!)

It was a totally fun evening. I ‘m so glad you came along!

7. Melody
    June 12, 2007 at 12:36 pm (10 years ago)

I need to leave the kids with Todd more often, don’t feel guilty. You’re right, they are his kids too! Sounds like it’s time for me to plan a girls night out…Thai food, sounds good.