Emma’s Birth Story

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mandcar3/public_html/wp-content/themes/Sally_Store1/includes/modules.php on line 287

6 comments on Emma’s Birth Story

1. Kelly
    August 6, 2007 at 5:59 pm (10 years ago)

How sweet! Happy Birthday Emma!!

Sorry you didn’t have the best experience… I have heard so many “first time mom” horror stories… I’m sorry you didn’t get the natural birth you had planned for. My sister is in the process of scheduling her C-section for the end of this month. Due to medical issues from the vaginal birth of her daughter, she can no longer have vaginal deliveries. :( It was really hard for her at first, and I didn’t think she would get pregnant again. She would get *sick* just thinking about ANY ONE’s labor… but needless to say, she is now due at the end of this month and preparing for the C-section… at least she has that time to prepare. I don’t know the story of your son but I hope it was a more pleasurable experience!

2. Melody
    August 6, 2007 at 6:14 pm (10 years ago)

I loved reading Emma’s story. So sorry to hear things didn’t go as planned. You are stronger than I am, I can’t even think about doing the natural thing! I admire you.

3. Cami
    August 6, 2007 at 10:37 pm (10 years ago)

Happy Birthday Emma! I recognize some of those pictures, and of course the story.

4. SmocknMama
    August 6, 2007 at 11:10 pm (10 years ago)

Happy Birthday, Emma!
    My Lottie shares your birthday – she turned 6. She was also born with long dark hair and big brown eyes.

5. Julie
    August 8, 2007 at 7:07 am (10 years ago)

Happy Birthday, Emma! Glad you got here safe 4 years ago! My first’s birth didn’t go as planned, either. I did natural 14 hours, and finally got the walking epidural. Whole thing was a bad experience. Second, got to do natural. “Loved” it, even though I yelled, “Get it out of me!” at the end!

6. kerflop
    August 12, 2007 at 8:59 am (10 years ago)

Oh this made me cry a little. Happy birthday Emma! I wish we lived nearby so we could have come to the party.