Isaac’s Birth Story

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mandcar3/public_html/wp-content/themes/Sally_Store1/includes/modules.php on line 287

11 comments on Isaac’s Birth Story

1. Lonna
    April 16, 2008 at 5:31 pm (9 years ago)

What a beautiful baby. You are very tough to wait out that long of a labor. congrats.

2. Bridget
    April 16, 2008 at 6:15 pm (9 years ago)

What a beautiful birth story!! My lil guy turns 2 in June. Happy birthday to your baby boy!

3. Lindsay
    April 16, 2008 at 6:17 pm (9 years ago)

Happy B-day little buddy, and I think you should get some celebrating every year on the 16th too, because of your amazing toughness! You could call it my Happy Tough Day.

4. ali
    April 16, 2008 at 6:41 pm (9 years ago)

seriously, you have the most beautiful family!

5. Julie
    April 16, 2008 at 7:22 pm (9 years ago)

Happy birthday!! I am ALL about natural births! Good for you. I have been known to scream when I’m pushing. I hold it together until then. With Luke I yelled, “Get it out of me!” And with Naomi I yelled, “Shut the door.” I mean, come on let a girl yell in private!

6. Wendy
    April 16, 2008 at 7:59 pm (9 years ago)

well…i’m an epidural type of girl…but more power to ya. Whatever & however you did it, i’m glad you did, love that little guy!!

7. Carrie
    April 17, 2008 at 11:14 am (9 years ago)

I just might be needing some tough woman lessons from you next time around. I definitely prefer the all natural route (done it both ways). Convincing myself that I can actually do it is the hard part.

8. Ryan
    April 17, 2008 at 9:43 pm (9 years ago)

Oh I never called or anything! Happy Birthday to Isaac!!

9. Kendra
    April 18, 2008 at 6:04 pm (9 years ago)

What a neat story! You know, I stumbled on your site while looking for templates – I’m new to digi-scrapping and love your templates! But I really enjoyed your story. Funnily enough, I’m from the same corner of the world (Northern Va) and I too had a c/s followed by a VBAC (followed by another VBAC this past Jan). My labors were not as long as yours tho – kudos for doing it au naturelle!

10. Shannon
    April 18, 2008 at 8:44 pm (9 years ago)

Tell Isaac Happy Birthday. What a neat story. You are one tough woman. I didn’t realize that your labor was so long. I was in labor with Imogen for about 6 hours and pushed for only 45 minutes. I was tired after that. I can’t imagine 2 hours of pushing! Awesome that you did it natural.

11. Lee Anne
    April 21, 2008 at 6:08 am (9 years ago)

Wow…what a beautiful birthing experience. I know I have considered not having any other children because I don’t want to go through another c-section. My guys will be 2 in December and I am sure I will know by then if we will be having any others. :) And thank you so much for sharing your time and talents with us on the templates. They are wonderful!