My strange baby bump

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mandcar3/public_html/wp-content/themes/Sally_Store1/includes/modules.php on line 287

8 comments on My strange baby bump

1. Lindsey
    November 30, 2011 at 11:06 am (6 years ago)

Congrats!!!! Super exciting! Never had the lopsided stomache, sorry I’m no help!

2. jodi
    November 30, 2011 at 12:42 pm (6 years ago)

That is crazy! I don’t think I would have believed you, had you not taken a picture. Wow! I got word a few months back through the family grapevine, but I’m not sure I ever officially congratulated you guys. I’m so excited for another little baby to squeeze when we all get together! Glad you’re feeling better.

3. Angela
    November 30, 2011 at 8:00 pm (6 years ago)

I saw your sister’s tweet and had to comment…I am expecting baby #4 as well. I always have a lopsided bump in the beginning…this time when I had a 20 week ultrasound it confirmed my suspicion that the placenta is on my right side. It makes sense that it would be uneven, as for a time the placenta is larger than baby, and it stays in one place even when baby floats about. But yeah..mine looked like that each time :)

4. ally
    November 30, 2011 at 9:44 pm (6 years ago)

That happens to me every pregnancy- it’s like the baby climbs up in your tummy at night and settles back in once you stand up. I think it just means you have some room in there :)

5. Jhari
    December 1, 2011 at 3:13 pm (6 years ago)

Wow! It happened to me with my 1st baby, but I was on my 7th mo already. My bump is either on the left or right in the morning. Depends on which side of the bed I lay myself to sleep.

But for you, it’s really amazing. And good thing that you were able to take a shot of it. TC and congratulations for your pregnancy.

6. carrie
    December 1, 2011 at 3:42 pm (6 years ago)

CONGRATULATIONS!! So excited for you all. Are we hoping for a brother for Isaac!

7. Inspiration Station
    December 3, 2011 at 11:38 pm (6 years ago)

Very exciting that you’re expecting #4!
    Mindy

8. happyscrapper
    December 7, 2011 at 10:38 pm (6 years ago)

Congratulations! Haven’t been on line in a while; had to catch up with you and yours; great news; Best Wishes and Merry Christmas in case I don’t make it back around. :0)