Trying Furniture on for Size

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mandcar3/public_html/wp-content/themes/Sally_Store1/includes/modules.php on line 287

6 comments on Trying Furniture on for Size

1. Mel
    February 13, 2013 at 9:11 pm (5 years ago)

I love lots of pattern, so I am an advocate of the large rectangular ottoman in a big floral print. I cannot WAIT for you to get your hands on a piano…PLEASE paint it yellow. I would love to live vicariously through you.

2. Laser
    February 14, 2013 at 11:28 am (5 years ago)

The size of the ottoman in option 6 appeals to me the most. I think I prefer a rabric that is dark brown though.

3. Grandma Debbie
    February 14, 2013 at 4:20 pm (5 years ago)

I like either 2 or 6. I think I am a fan of the slightly smaller size. I think chevron may be too trendy. I did have a thought on a darker fabric looking cleaner longer. It’s coming along and looking good! xoxox

4. jessica
    February 15, 2013 at 12:32 am (5 years ago)

I am zero help on the ottoman thing, every coffee table I’ve ever tried ends up in the shop b/c I can’t figure out how to make it work or keep people from using it as a diving board for the couch. I think of all of them I like the smaller round one, though maybe in a coordinating neutral solid? So you didn’t get tired of the print?

I am AH-mayzed that you reupholstered those chairs. They look wonderful I am way too chicken to try it. I know I’d end up with ripped apart chairs and tears at the sewing machine.

5. Lindsay
    February 17, 2013 at 7:50 pm (5 years ago)

You are cute! I think a pattern, I like the floral, in maybe a modern shape. Have you seen those electric spool ottomans. I am trying to get one together now. Home improvment stores give away those huge electric spools. A friend made one and said it was pretty simple. Check it out.
    Oh how fun it would be to live near eachother and make a new ottoman while watching Downton. Sigh. Miss you.

6. Sabra
    February 19, 2013 at 10:48 pm (4 years ago)

I like option 5 & 6… I like the pattern but ya you might get tired of that… maybe if it was a subtle print? Ps, I love the visual=ness of this. Totally great idea.