Template 107

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/mandcar3/public_html/wp-content/themes/Sally_Store1/includes/modules.php on line 287

15 comments on Template 107

1. Suzanne
    March 4, 2014 at 1:54 pm (3 years ago)

I beg to differ – it is NOT the lazy way to scrapbook, but the smart way :) It’s DONE (and done beautifully!) and that’s what matters in our crazy, busy world! I use your templates almost exclusively (I think I own them all!) because I like to use lots of pictures on a two page spread, just as you did. So I’m very excited to see that you’ve offered up another template like this :) Thanks sooooo much! And happy scrapping.

2. Rebecca Webb
    March 4, 2014 at 3:20 pm (3 years ago)

I like to think of the real lazy way as not scrapping at all! I love your easy, clean, block style and I love that the pages still look decorative but aren’t consumed by elements rather than photos. I get tired of the typical project life look so your layouts are super nice! Seriously, if it weren’t for your templates I would be much further behind than I am, so THANKS!

3. belle007
    March 4, 2014 at 6:20 pm (3 years ago)

Love your templates and layouts. thanks for sharing.

4. Tiff
    March 4, 2014 at 7:57 pm (3 years ago)

I love your templates and am so happy when you have a new one. Thanks for sharing.

5. shuckclod
    March 5, 2014 at 12:42 am (3 years ago)

Thank you Manda. I thought you were prego again. Then I saw the date… Great layouts.

6. vicki
    March 5, 2014 at 7:18 am (3 years ago)

Thank you!

7. Stefanie
    March 5, 2014 at 7:52 am (3 years ago)

Thanks so much, love the clean lines and multiphoto posts.

8. Stefanie
    March 5, 2014 at 8:20 am (3 years ago)

me again, I tried downloading twice and I see the preview but not the psd. Please could you have a check and let me know? eyeore@telkomsa.net

9. Mitzi
    March 5, 2014 at 10:54 am (3 years ago)

Love your templates! Like Stefanie, I don’t see a psd. Thanks!

10. Michelle
    March 5, 2014 at 12:38 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks for the template!

11. Manda
    March 5, 2014 at 12:52 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I’m always glad you can use my templates.

If you downloaded earlier and the PSD file didn’t work, I updated it with a new PSD so it should be just fine now. Thanks.

12. Gidget
    March 5, 2014 at 2:49 pm (3 years ago)

I’m a brand new digi scrapper and I love your layouts! I have a zillion pictures and love the multi-picture layouts – I think they tell a better story! Thank you for the template!!

13. Anon
    March 5, 2014 at 9:00 pm (3 years ago)

Thank you so much for sharing your stories and your sweet layouts. LOVE that they are great designs for lots of photos.

have a great week

14. happyscrapper
    March 5, 2014 at 10:27 pm (3 years ago)

Thank you. I love your templates. They always have room for plenty of photos and make the photos the focus of the page.

15. Christine
    March 10, 2014 at 2:01 pm (3 years ago)

Thank you for sharing these templates. I am hoping they will help me keep up-to-date with my 2014 album.