Template 107

Hello there. I’m loving March so far. How about you? My daffodils are coming up and I can hardly wait!

I found some time to scrapbook today. Here’s my pages I made.

1 Jan pics

1 Jan pics b

I am really loving my monthly pages because I can sure get a lot of photos done in a short amount of time. Especially when they aren’t very exciting pictures. I’ll save more creative designs for vacations and amazing pictures that I want to high light. This way is so much easier and faster. I can’t help it. I know that it is really the lazy route to scrapbooking but that’s what is working for me right now. No fanciness here. Is it working for you? Don’t tell me if you think they’re boring. You can use them, I promise.

If you want this easy and fast scrapbooking template for your own photo albums download this template for free for a limited time by clicking here.

Template 107 preview -Mandagirl

Awesome, now on to playing in this early spring-ish weather.

15 comments on Template 107

1. Suzanne
    March 4, 2014 at 1:54 pm (3 years ago)

I beg to differ – it is NOT the lazy way to scrapbook, but the smart way :) It’s DONE (and done beautifully!) and that’s what matters in our crazy, busy world! I use your templates almost exclusively (I think I own them all!) because I like to use lots of pictures on a two page spread, just as you did. So I’m very excited to see that you’ve offered up another template like this :) Thanks sooooo much! And happy scrapping.

2. Rebecca Webb
    March 4, 2014 at 3:20 pm (3 years ago)

I like to think of the real lazy way as not scrapping at all! I love your easy, clean, block style and I love that the pages still look decorative but aren’t consumed by elements rather than photos. I get tired of the typical project life look so your layouts are super nice! Seriously, if it weren’t for your templates I would be much further behind than I am, so THANKS!

3. belle007
    March 4, 2014 at 6:20 pm (3 years ago)

Love your templates and layouts. thanks for sharing.

4. Tiff
    March 4, 2014 at 7:57 pm (3 years ago)

I love your templates and am so happy when you have a new one. Thanks for sharing.

5. shuckclod
    March 5, 2014 at 12:42 am (3 years ago)

Thank you Manda. I thought you were prego again. Then I saw the date… Great layouts.

6. vicki
    March 5, 2014 at 7:18 am (3 years ago)

Thank you!

7. Stefanie
    March 5, 2014 at 7:52 am (3 years ago)

Thanks so much, love the clean lines and multiphoto posts.

8. Stefanie
    March 5, 2014 at 8:20 am (3 years ago)

me again, I tried downloading twice and I see the preview but not the psd. Please could you have a check and let me know? eyeore@telkomsa.net

9. Mitzi
    March 5, 2014 at 10:54 am (3 years ago)

Love your templates! Like Stefanie, I don’t see a psd. Thanks!

10. Michelle
    March 5, 2014 at 12:38 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks for the template!

11. Manda
    March 5, 2014 at 12:52 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I’m always glad you can use my templates.

If you downloaded earlier and the PSD file didn’t work, I updated it with a new PSD so it should be just fine now. Thanks.

12. Gidget
    March 5, 2014 at 2:49 pm (3 years ago)

I’m a brand new digi scrapper and I love your layouts! I have a zillion pictures and love the multi-picture layouts – I think they tell a better story! Thank you for the template!!

13. Anon
    March 5, 2014 at 9:00 pm (3 years ago)

Thank you so much for sharing your stories and your sweet layouts. LOVE that they are great designs for lots of photos.

have a great week

14. happyscrapper
    March 5, 2014 at 10:27 pm (3 years ago)

Thank you. I love your templates. They always have room for plenty of photos and make the photos the focus of the page.

15. Christine
    March 10, 2014 at 2:01 pm (3 years ago)

Thank you for sharing these templates. I am hoping they will help me keep up-to-date with my 2014 album.